cute puppy!

cute puppy!

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Me...

Greeeeeeeeeeeetings all!. As you know, mi name is Claudio and I'm 18 years old. I'm a student of Veterinarian Medicine (yes, I love the animals...). Above me... mmm it's complicated. I'm a friendly person and I'm a very good friend (I hate to be egocentric). I like to meet my friends and have a good time with them.
Above the animals, I have a dog and her name is Martina, is a white poodle toy and is the centre of the family, it's an other member of the family. I'll like to work saving wild animals and preserve the species.
I love football :) I'm supporter of Universidad de Chile, but I love the english football too. My favourite team of England is Manchester United and my favourite player is Wayne Rooney.
I like to listen music, it's my favourite hobbie. I play bass guitar since two years ago and I want to have a music band! :D My favourite kind of music it's Hardcore Punk :)
Well, that's all for now :)

Byeee!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your blog and i liked it very much. I hope that we can be friends, and pass good moments. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. claudioo, i dont know what to write so see you in the university =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello !!...i like your blog. How the hell could you post a video!. For more try I could not.
    See ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Claudio!
    nice blog and intro! so you like manchester united? I also like rooney!
    miss

    ReplyDelete